Yoga Nidra aims to connect your conscious mind with your subconscious state to support changes you choose to make and improve better sleep.
Did you know that 30 minutes of Yoga Nidra is the equivalent of 2 hours of deep sleep? Useful to combat stress and anxiety and receive a better night’s rest.
- Bring a towel and a water bottle
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing
- A pre-health questionnaire will need to be completed prior to participation
- WHFS clients please apply for a referral from your WHFS worker if experiencing financial hardship
- Please note: No cash accepted on the day. Please be sure to make payment online.
Dates: Mondays 3 May to 28 June 2021 (No session 7 June)
Time: 12pm – 1pm
Location: Suite 6, 70 Davidson tce, Joondalup
Cost: $64 for 8 sessions or $10 per session
To Book: www.trybooking.com/BPOWG