Individual Dietetic Appointments
Our qualified dietitian, Carole, can assist you with:
- Healthy eating and healthy lifestyle habits for physical and mental health
- Healthy eating for
- Controlling diabetes or choosing low GI food, controlling blood sugar levels
- Lowering blood pressure or cholesterol
- Managing food allergy’s
- Ensuring you are meeting nutrition targets for vitamins, minerals and other key nutrients
- Learning how to read food labels when shopping and choosing the best options when eating out
- Menu planning and budgeting
- Mindful eating
Appointments are typically one hour and are available at
Northbridge – 227 Newcastle St.
When: Mondays 9:00 am – 3.30pm
Thursdays 2:00pm – 4:00 pm
Joondalup – Suite 6 Joondalup Lotteries House, 70 Davidson Terrace
When: Thursdays 9:00am to 12noon
To book an appointment with Carole phone: 6330 5474 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
$50 for non healthcare card holders
$15 for healthcare card holders
People with a GP chronic disease management plan will be bulk- billed under Medicare
For more information
For more information on our Dietitian or other WHFS services please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not have email or need to speak to someone, please call (08) 6330 5400.