These online pamphlets provide information on the programs and groups that are currently run by WHFS. Simply click on a link to open the full brochure for that subject:
- WHFS Organisation Brochure
- WHFS 'Pocket Guide'
- WHFS Talks and Training
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Services
- Body Esteem Program
- Mental Health Services
- Counselling for Carers
- Domestic Violence Advocacy Service (DVAS)
- Kids in Focus Program
- Making Sense of Motherhood Program
- Multicultural Kids in Focus Program
- Multicultural Women's Advocacy Service (MWAS)
- Rural in Reach Program
- Rural in Reach 'Pocket Guide'
If you require a hard copy of the brochures, more information or wish to book an appointment,
please contact us on (08) 6330 5400.