ParentsNext Employment Program
Womens Health & Family Services (WHFS) have been working with women, families & communities for over 40 years and for the past 8 years have been helping women and parents to gain employment and training opportunities through our counselling and support programs.
- We are experienced in working with those with diverse backgrounds and cultures, including those with disabilities
- We create a safe, supportive, child friendly and non-judgmental environment
- We are client focused, help people to set realistic goals and work with people at their own pace
- We believe in working closely with local communities and linking people to services that increase skills, create opportunities for networking, employment and social connection
- We are close to public transport and child minding at some locations
Our offices are located in: Northbridge, Joondalup, Midland, Mirrabooka and Ellenbrook
For further information from Womens Health & Family Services; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6330 5400 and ask for someone in the Education and Training team.