WHFS is a seeking motivated Medical Services Manager with experience across clinical service delivery and operations. This is a full time Senior Manager position based at our Northbridge Clinic.
- Senior Management role
- Competitive remuneration with opportunity to salary package
- A supportive and flexible work environment in an established NFP organisation
The Medical Health Service Manager provides direction and leadership to Medical Health Services staff and is responsible for the overall planning and management of the Clinical program’s services including:
- Clinical and practice management across all relevant WHFS sites
- Co-ordinating the clinical consultations that provide preventative health checks
- Health education/promotion information and referral
- In consultation with Medical & Health staff; develop, implement and evaluate program policies and protocols pertaining to Accreditation Standards of Practice.
- Developing process and reports aligned to the WHFS requirements and strategies.
- In collaboration with WHFS Senior Management Team further develop evidence based programs and services to meet the needs of clients and key stakeholders
- Work within the broader community sector to develop partnerships and collaborations to meet the diverse and complex needs of the client groups and to establish and implement integrated service models
Reporting to the Executive Manager Medical & Mental Health Services (EMMHS), leadership responsibilities will include the practice nurses, medical reception team, health promotion and allied health and student placements.
- Tertiary qualification in Health/relevant area. Nursing degree /AHPRA registration will be highly regarded.
- Previous and demonstrated experience in clinical practice management.
- Demonstrated experience in people management, leading teams and change management.
- A working knowledge of relevant legislation in EEO, Disability Services and OSH.
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate medical clinic policies and protocols pertaining to Standards of Practice and relevant accreditation requirements.
- Certificate in Sexual & Reproductive Health or equivalent.
- Counselling experience in sexual and reproductive health.
- Demonstrated skills in nurse competencies.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft products and an understanding of Medtech Medical Software.
- National Police Clearance.
It is the policy of WHFS that all employees undergo national criminal record screening. The cost associated with the screening is the responsibility of the employee.
The position offers an attractive salary package with flexible, family friendly working conditions, attractive salary sacrifice entitlements and superannuation in a dynamic, forward thinking organisation.
For confidential discussions regarding questions specific to this role contact Julie Davey on 0449 956 832.
How to Apply:
Applications with a cover letter addressing the essential criteria, along with CV and nominated referees to be submitted by email with the job position title in the subject field to The HR Coordinator, Sarella Kessel at HR@whfs.org.au no later than Monday 20 January 2020.
Please note any applications that do not address the selection criteria will NOT be considered.
Applicants of Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander, CaLD communities, disabilities, LGBTQI backgrounds are encouraged to apply.