Important Notice: WHFS Contact Information
Please note that the contact information for Womens Health & Family Services may be out of date on some of the following factsheets and pamphlets. The current address and contact details for WHFS are available click here.
Icon Key: Video Factsheet Brochure Podcast New Content
For Health Information in Language
The Community Development Services at WHFS stocks hard copies of health information in a variety of different languages. Resources are also available to assist and/or train health professionals in supporting multicultural clients, such as the Drug and Alcohol Communication Images.
If you require health information in a particular language, please contact:
Phone: (08) 6330 5400
Or to find out more about services supporting multicultural clients, please visit out Multicultural Services page.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Are you thinking of having a baby?
- Calcium Supplements (Recommended Dietary Intake)
- Emergency Food Relief- Nutritious low-cost and non-perishable foods for emergency situations
- Folate and Pregnancy - What you need to know if you are pregnant or planning a family
- Food Budgeting Tips
- High Calcium Foods (Photographic)
- High Calcium Foods (Illustrations) - Black&White Printer friendly
- High Iron Foods (Photographic)
- High Iron Foods (Illustrations) - Black&White Printer friendly
- Local Growers Markets across Western Australia
- Reducing Fat, Salt & Sugar in your Diet
- Vitamin D
Pregnancy and Parenting
- Family and Domestic Violence (Video: RinR 2015 Ep 1)