227 Newcastle Street
Northbridge WA 6003
Phone: (08) 6330 5400
Toll-Free: 1800 998 399 (Outside Perth Metro Area)
TTY: See below for more details
Fax: (08) 6330 5499
Suite 6 Joondalup Lotteries House
70 Davidson Terrace Joondalup
Phone: (08) 9300 1566
Fax: (08) 9300 1699
How to get to WHFS
Click here for the Transperth Journey Planner, to find the easiest way via public transport.
(The closest bus stop to the Northbridge site is the Blue Cat, which stops on Aberdeen Street)
These are our main sites. We also have other outreach locations where clients can be seen. For further information please contact us on 6330-5400 or email@example.com
Contact details for clients who are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment:
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, and would like to contact us by phone, please call us using the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for our phone number, 6330 5400.
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for our phone number, 6330 5400.
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for our phone number, 6330 5400.
- Video relay users choose the available NRS video relay contact on Skype and ask for our phone number, 6330 5400.
- SMS relay users phone 0423 677 767 and ask for our phone number, 6330 5400.
For more information on accessing our services for people with disability click here.