Womens Health & Family Services (WHFS) is a leading non for profit organisation specialising in women’s health issues, providing medical, counselling, alcohol and other drug support, domestic violence, mental health and other health services for women and their families. The integrated programs and services at WHFS are open to all Western Australian women and their families, with consideration made for the unique needs of Aboriginal, migrant and refugee families.
WHFS are seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Female VR GP for Sessional Work
- Family Therapist
- HR Project Officer
Female VR GP for Sessional Work
Womens Health & Family Services is seeking a female VR GP with an interest in women’s sexual and reproductive health for sessional work in its Medical & Health Service located in Joondalup & Northbridge.
Sessions negotiable and family friendly.
- Good remuneration.
- Salary sacrificing.
- Nurse and allied health support.
- Accredited service.
The following Selection Criteria applies to this position:
1. Registered Medical Practitioner in WA.
2. Certificate in Sexual and Reproductive Health for Medical practitioners (or equivalent).
3. Experience working in a primary health or GP setting.
4. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
5. Demonstrated task and time management skills.
6. Demonstrated high standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Awareness of own personal values, attitudes, and beliefs and how they impact on communication with clients.
8. Commitment to the philosophy and objectives which guide the work of WHFS.
9. Knowledge of principles of Primary Health.
10. Awareness of legislation relating to Abortion in WA.
11. Familiarity in electronic records management.
12. Current relevant clearances.
How to Apply:
Click Here to view the Job Description with Selection Criteria for this position.
1. Letter of application,
2. Resume and,
3. Application addressing the Selection Criteria referred to in this document
Applications can be emailed or mailed to Sharon Maxwell, firstname.lastname@example.org, Womens Health & Family Services, PO Box 32, Northbridge, WA 6865.
Questions regarding this position should be addressed to Sharon Maxwell, Manager Medical & Health, email@example.com Tel 08 6330 5400.
Didn't find what you were looking for? There are a number of different ways to get involved with WHFS.
It is the policy of WHFS that all employees undergo criminal record screening. The screening is carried out by the department of Health and the cost is borne by the employee.