Womens Health & Family Services specializes in women’s health issues, providing medical, counselling, drug and alcohol support, domestic violence, mental health and other health services for women and their families. The programs and services at Womens Health & Family Services are open to all West Australian women and their families, with consideration made for the unique needs of Aboriginal, migrant and refugee families.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
- EOI - Collaborative Partnerships
- Vocationally registered GP for Sessional Work
EOI- Collaborative Relationship with Psychologist or Counsellor
Womens Health & Family Services (WHFS) is a not for profit organisation who supports the health and wellbeing of WA women, their families and their communities. WHFS provide assistance to vulnerable and disadvantaged women through the clinic, counselling and support services.
Womens Health & Family Services would like to establish a working partnership with AHPRA registered mental health professionals who are eligible for Medicare provider numbers to provide services from WHFS, Tuesday/Wednesday evening, Friday and/or Saturday. As a contractor, business will be via referrals from medical practitioners with administrative support provided by WHFS.
- Registered Psychologist, Mental Health OT or Mental Health Social Worker
- National Police Clearance
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Current AHPRA registration
- Strong report writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attractive arrangement of shared revenue
- Parking reimbursement
- Centrally located office with 24/7 security
- Friendly and supportive team
- Marketing to attract new clients
- Existing client and referral base
- Fully furnished consultation rooms
If you are interested in this potential collaboration with WHFS, please email HR@whfs.org.au for further details.
Female VR GP for Sessional Work
Womens Health & Family Services is seeking a female VR GP with an interest in women’s sexual and reproductive health for sessional work in its Medical & Health Service located in Joondalup & Northbridge.
Sessions negotiable and family friendly.
- Good remuneration.
- Salary sacrificing.
- Nurse and allied health support.
- Accredited service.
The following Selection Criteria applies to this position:
1. Registered Medical Practitioner in WA.
2. Certificate in Sexual and Reproductive Health for Medical practitioners (or equivalent).
3. Experience working in a primary health or GP setting.
4. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
5. Demonstrated task and time management skills.
6. Demonstrated high standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Awareness of own personal values, attitudes, and beliefs and how they impact on communication with clients.
8. Commitment to the philosophy and objectives which guide the work of WHFS.
9. Knowledge of principles of Primary Health.
10. Awareness of legislation relating to Abortion in WA.
11. Familiarity in electronic records management.
12. Current relevant clearances.
How to Apply:
Click Here to view the Job Description with Selection Criteria for this position.
1. Letter of application,
2. Resume and,
3. Application addressing the Selection Criteria referred to in this document
Applications can be emailed or mailed to Sharon Maxwell, email@example.com, Womens Health & Family Services, PO Box 32, Northbridge, WA 6865.
Questions regarding this position should be addressed to Sharon Maxwell, Manager Medical & Health, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 08 6330 5400.
It is the policy of WHFS that all employees undergo criminal record screening. The screening is carried out by the Department of Health and the cost is borne by the employee.
Women from CALD, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Didn't find what you were looking for? There are a number of different ways to get involved with WHFS.