Improving the health & wellbeing of women, their children, their families & communities
Womens Health & Family Services staff specialise in women's health issues, providing medical, counselling, drug and alcohol support, domestic violence, mental health and other health services for women and their families.
The programs and services at Womens Health and Family Services are open to all West Australian women and their families, with consideration made for the unique needs of Aboriginal, migrant and refugee families.
Creche facilities and interpreting services are available.
For more information on the services and programs at Womens Health and Family Services, check out our Programs and Services page.
We wish to acknowledge the support of our funders.
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Australian Government Department of Social Services
- Black Swan Health Ltd
- Department of Child Protection and Family Support
- Department of Health WA
- Department of Sport and Recreation
- Future2 – the Foundation of the Australian Financial Planning Association
- Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation
- WA Country Health Services
- WA Primary Health Alliance
- Western Australia Department of Corrective Services
- Western Australia Government Department of the Attorney General: Criminal Property Confiscation Grant
- Western Australia Mental Health Commission
- 360 Health and Community
Your information was successfully submitted.