Career Transition Assistance
Womens Health & Family Services have been helping women, families and communities in Perth for over 40 years and are now pleased to be offering career transition assistance to those over the age of 50 and who are registered with a jobactive provider.
We deliver career counselling, employment workshops, computing classes and other activities to give people the skills that will help in finding work.
- Individual appointments & small groups
- Learn new skills in a safe, supportive environment
- Update your computer, technology & social media skills
- We cater for individual needs (Women & Men)
- Our staff have extensive experience working with mature aged individuals. This includes people from different backgrounds and cultures including those with disabilities.
- All our sites are close to public transport
Our offices are located in Northbridge, Mirrabooka, Midland and Ellenbrook.
For further information regarding this program please contact us at email@example.com or call 6330 5400 and ask to speak to someone in the Education and Training team.